Skip to main content

Hidden Drawer


Shortly after moving into our new house, the bathroom sink was cluttered with all my morning and evening "beauty" items.


One day I began to look at the design of the bathroom cabinet. I thought to myself, "Why wouldn't they have designed a drawer between the two sinks?" Then I went ahead and gave the spot a tug and a drawer appeared!
For over a month I had been living without the benefit of the hidden drawer! My counter was a mess when I could have been living with some order. 

How many times is this like our relationship with God? Our life is a mess. Yet, the whole time God has a drawer for us. It was designed for us. Yet, we were too busy with our life to notice God's design. Will you slow down today and look at your situation with God's eyes? He wants to bring peace to the storm and beauty to the chaos.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Seek the Kingdom First

While serving in South Africa as a missionary, one of my joys was pioneering The Journey university ministry. Kgotso was one of our student leaders. He wrote this spoken word (click on the photo to watch the video). Dream Beyond Yourself is all about seeking the Kingdom first. When we put God's dream first, everything else will follow.